Saturday, May 26, 2012

Help Me Get to Bonnaroo!

Hello Everyone I'm putting my good mojo out there into the universe (cough..cough..internet) & hoping all you Rhinestoned Adventures readers will help me win a pair of tickets to Bonnaroo! 

Because my summer job doesn't start for a few weeks, & I appear to be playing a game of russian roulette with full-time employment & my student loans, I'm a little short on cash. So lately I've been jumping on any/every chance to somehow earn free tickets this concert. 

So for this contest I had to design a poster for the 11th Annual Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. They are going to be picking 3 winners, 1 Student Entry from the Art Institutes, 1 General Entry (that's my category) & 1 Random Voter (that could be you!) So what I need is to get into the top 10 of the General Entries! How do I do that!? Hopefully with your votes. 

So Everyday up until May 28th at 11:59 pm you can a vote. You get 10 different votes per day. Remember this also increases your chances to get entered in for a free pair of tickets as well (score!). 

How do you vote?
Log on to facebook and find the Art Institutes' page (or click here. http://www.facebook.com/artinstitutes)

Then click the "like" button (remember you can always unlike something later on)

then you want to click on The Bonnaroo Poster Promo Page. (http://www.facebook.com/artinstitutes/app_321078081298129 )

Then find my design. It looks like this. 

and click the view button under the photo.

once you have it in full view you click the VOTE button!

& that's it! 

Now I have 2 pictures of my Bonnaroo Jelly up on the sight, one was the original drawing that I did and the second was after I photoshoped it because they require a layer format for their entries (yes I did download a photoshop app just for this contest hahaha). So please vote for one or both! I would love an opportunity just to make it into the finals! 



PLEASE & THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment